Stay at an Elegant Boutique Guesthouse in Accra, Ghana
Located right in the heart of the capital city Accra, in one of Ghana's post-independence historic family homes that was built in 1957, Jesiwa B’s Little Palace, is an upscale, mid-priced Boutique Guest Facility, specially designed for the economy minded traveler seeking a distinct cultural experience. As a Heritage Boutique Guest House our goal is to offer a unique destination that boasts authentic indigenous and traditional attractions with modern amenities. Enjoy the elegance and charm of a designer hotel, the warmth and flexibility of a private home and the affordability of a guest house.
Your Heritage Guest House, Bed and Breakfast in Accra, Ghana.
check-in: 1:00 pm
check-out: 11:00 am
seven days a week
Come on in...Be our Guest
Arriving late? Let us know. We're here to accommodate You
"Building legacies of value across Generations"..
Jesiwa B's little Palace is designed with you in mind. We've tailored each room, our hospitality and amenities to make your stay as enjoyable and relaxing as possible, in order to create lasting memories that will keep you coming back. Jesiwa B's little Palace is a member of the BGEI Family of companies and operates in alignment with mission and goals of BGEI:
We are located:
- in and close to several of Accra's exciting commercial districts surrounded by 7 major banks
- within walking distance of several local and international restaurants and bars;
- near notable cultural centres, attractions, museums and local markets including Malata, Nima and Makola;
- close to medical clinics and pharmacies
- a few steps from the local and inter-city transportation hub at Nkrumah Circle
- a 20 minute drive to Kotoka International Airport.
- all roads lead to the city centre